Thursday, November 15, 2007

Having a Kit Kat

Yes, folks, I am taking a break for a few days. Perhaps I've been posting too frequently, so some of you will be happy to know that you can take a break too. I won't be posting for a few days until I return next week.

Tomorrow is the day I am flying off to Kuala Lumpur for my field training in treasure hunt (which will be held on Saturday). I am lucky to be given an opportunity to ride with the grandmasters. I know I will get to learn a lot from them.

Apart from the hunt, I am also excited that I will be going all the way to the historic town of Malacca, a place I've been meaning to visit for such a long time now. That is where the hunt will take us, so this trip is a significant history in the making!

I am still disappointed that the other hunt has been cancelled, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I would have no energy left after the back-to-back hunts.

Oh! I will have a lot to tell when I return. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Julie Tan said...

Good luck and have fun :)