Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You've got to be kidding me!

There was once when some friends tried to persuade me to take up golf. I followed them to a driving range. To my horror, I found that it was so damn hard to hit the balls — let alone hitting them to a specific spot on the turf. Not even one of those 100 golfballs I had that day landed on the intended target. Imagine my frustration for missing so many times. That was the first and last time I "played" golf.

But that was golf. Surely it can't be the same with sex? This guy has had sex more than 1,000 times with his wife over a period of 10 years; and yet the doctor found that his wife was still a virgin. I can't help thinking if he's been missing the intended target unknowingly all these years. I am curious to know, if he has been missing the intended target, then what has he been hitting all these while?

I am still in awe long after I had stopped laughing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joke! Haha... ah, politics is another good topic to debate on, besides sex. But very sensitive issue, so maybe better not to touch on it lest we go to jail!

Cornelius said...

Hello claire!!

I've been waiting for your visit to this humble cyber abode of mine.

Yeah, politics are good. It's strange that you're the second person to tell me not "to touch on it lest we got to jail". This is truly a free country we have, huh? To go to prison and be beaten up blindfolded and stripped naked. It's not amusing, that!

But nah, I am a nobody, what I have to say means nothing! Besides, I've been browsing the net and saw some very, very critical comments by other bloggers!

What do I know about politics? Absolutely nothing! But since RM150 million has been approved to buy new stuff for the police, my wild guess is that the general election is just around the corner.

Julie Tan said...

I found that article amusing as well, what were they doing all this time, both oso like blur blur one.

Cornelius said...

Yeah, julie, quite something for a guy with a doctorate degree, huh? Amazing... all those knowledge!!

Julie Tan said...

Maybe they only know the theory but dunno the practical part. hahaha :))

Cornelius said...

Yeah right!... very clever of you, julie. Most people know the practical part and not the theory part, my dear julie!

And read on about the other idiot who has been trying for 7 years, yet kept withdrawing at the final moments.

Makes you wonder how the hell did they survive to this age! Must be one of God's terrible mistakes!