Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't be disappointed

This message is mainly meant for my Sabahan friends who see "treasure hunts" in their minds whenever they see or hear the name Cornelius Koh.


Those of you who've visited this blog in the hope of seeing some revelations of new tricks in treasure hunts might have been disappointed. No, I'm afraid this is not a treasure hunt blog — far from it. When a treasure hunt master, Michael Pang, suggested that I start my own blog, it was never intended to be a treasure hunt blog anyway. So, please don't be disappointed, my friends.


Listen, some ideas are brewing in my mind right now as far as treasure hunts are concerned. Sooner or later I will introduce a regular feature here related to treasure hunts; perhaps something in the order of hunt questions, and visitors can try out their skills to answer them. But it won't come that soon, because I need to sort things out first. In the mean time, hunters (who don't already know it) can check out Mike's blog for hunt information.


Oh yes, by visiting Mike's blog, I have also found my way to Wai Sum's blog (she in turn has found her way into the Timeout Solutions' masters list recently) where I found the link to Sudoku Combat. I tried it out for some days and then registered (for free) under the handle Passion. It was not a particularly significant name; I tried registering with "ckoh" or the likes, but those names have been taken. I have a passion for mind games, and so I suddenly thought of that word passion. Those of you who are keen on mind games, I'd recommend Sudoku Combat. On your way there, you can stop by Wai Sum's blog to look around for a bit. Some interesting reads, but if only I know how to post a comment there!


Again, hang in there folks, I am working on the treasure hunt stuff...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see and know that you are getting the hang of this blog thing. Also, that you blog very day!! I always enjoy coming here and reading your take on issues.

Keep it up!

Cornelius said...

Gee! Thanks delurk! Good to know that I have a fan. Yes, indeed I am getting the hang of this blog thing.

As for blogging every day, well, you know what they say: New broom sweeps well!... because I am new at it, the excitement is there. Oh you know how it is! I suppose knowing that people enjoy reading my write-ups helps to encourage me to keep going.

I remember my playboy uncle used to utter that same line -- new broom sweeps well. In fact, it was his favourite line! But I didn't like it coming from him, because he used that line to refer to his third wife.

Anonymous said...

Hi CKoh,

I'll be waiting. I like reading your writings at RR

Cornelius said...

Hi ju,

Happy to know that I have a fan over at the RR blog too. Thanks for your support.