Monday, July 6, 2009

Palliative Care Association Charity Treasure Hunt—An Update

Well, folks, a little less than 3 weeks to go for the Palliative Care Association Treasure Hunt. Been meaning to update you people a bit about this hunt, but haven't found the time to do so, until just shortly ago when I received an email from Claire Chin, who's virtually the best hunter in the whole of Malaysia. She told me to do some promo for this hunt. And so here I am obeying her!

Firstly, the entry fee for this hunt has been revised in the hope of attracting more teams to participate. It is now set at RM300 per team. But if only two members to a team, then the entry fee is RM200.

Secondly, the official venue has been moved to 1Borneo. So now we're gonna start and end there. The briefing, however, will be conducted at the office of the Palliative Care Association on the day prior to the hunt.

Thirdly, the cash prizes remain the same at the top, i.e. RM2,000, RM1,000 and RM600. But I was just informed by Ellen Yee shortly ago that there are now 2 laptops up for grabs. I don't know if those are meant for the top 2 prizes, but I can't imagine the lower positions will get them, as that would mean the lower prizes will get more valuable prizes! Other than that, there will also be some other merchandises, but I don't have the complete info with me now. More sponsors are also apparently coming in. When I get more information on this, I shall update you all again soon.

Finally, NOW is the time to submit your entry forms. Please don't take forever, folks. The sooner you submit, the better and easier for the organiser to make the proper arrangements. Some of you can expect my call soon!

No comments: