Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still Want More!

I thought perhaps I should limit my comments on the Triple-One Hunt to those which I have already posted here in this blog so far. When I comment, I am direct and I don't beat about the bush. But sometimes people get offended; and sometimes the best thing to do is not to comment at all. For I am not one who would comment and then say the things which I don't really mean just so that I can please others. Trouble is, when I speak out my mind, some people can't take it.

Last night I received an email from a friend who was asking for some more analysis on the Triple-One questions. When I explained why I've stopped, he said being "hard-hitting" and "opinionated" are the brand of this blog.

Well, I s'pose if my fans can still withstand some more of my comments, I don't mind to discuss a couple more. However, I doubt that I want to discuss all of them because I have something negative to say about most of the questions! I would take forever to finish commenting on the Triple-One!

I have some more things I want to write about in this blog, ranging from President-Elect Obama, to JJ's graduation and moving on to primary 1 next year, to those sick people at the source of chain mails. But I am just trying to find the time to actually put my fingers to the keyboards. I will do all these articles somehow sooner or later.

In the mean time, I will continue my comments on the Triple-One hunt first.

No comments: