Friday, September 26, 2008

Running Tops & Bras


Mia and I are both running in the Borneo International Marathon in October. The other day, we were talking about running outfits, and we ended up talking about running tops and bras for women. She said instead of running in T-shirts, she'd like to run in something more comfortable. I said why not a running vest? She said she didn't like vests (women!!). She still prefers a specific running top or bra. So she started describing it to me.

I said if it means a lot to her, then just go and buy a few of those. I have since searched the net based on her description and just shortly ago, she has confirmed that the above is indeed the kind she's looking for. She is not keen on running in just bras, if you know what I mean. If you like perhaps we can say it's something in between bras and singlet.

So anyway, she said running tops like in the above picture are not available here in KK. They're only available in bigger cities, perhaps in KL or Singapore. I found that hard to believe. So last weekend, I went around to some shops to prove her wrong. To my surprise, it's really hard to find this kind of running top in KK! On Sunday, I went to Sports Mart in Api-Api Centre because I knew that they're having a discount sale right now. Unfortunately, as Murphy's Law would have it, they were closed then.

Although I have adopted the "Advertisement" label for this post, actually I'm not advertising to sell anything. Instead I'm advertising to ask my KK readers where to find anything like in the above picture. Ummmm... I mean the outfit, not the sexy model please! If anyone has any information, please let me know. I still don't believe we don't have it in KK.

No comments: