Friday, January 18, 2008

Message For The 20 Teams

Over the last couple of days, I have noticed a sudden increase in the pageloads of this blog. It seems that some of you have been visiting, and re-visiting, my December Virtual Hunt post. I can only guess that I will be seeing most of you this Sunday.

I hate to break it to you guys, but to those 20 teams competing in the KK Challenge 3 this Sunday, let me tell you that I'm not going to recycle any of those questions from my blog!

Well, I've been occupied with the preparations for this Sunday. We are set to rock 'n roll. Umm... to the hunt virgins, perhaps it's a good idea to bring along some panadols with you.

A special message to the hunter who said that she has hunted in a "galaxy far, far away" in the past: I hope when I see you this Sunday, you won't wear your panties on the outside. I haven't allocated special prizes for "outstanding costumes".

Good luck to you all!

No comments: