Friday, August 21, 2009

Tough Week

What a week! It's not finished yet, but I'm so glad that I've at least arrived at Friday!

The last couple of days were mainly spent to prepare a very important valuation report. And I may have to appear in court next week as an expert witness. In the mean time, there were of course other cases to deal with. Not to mention telephone calls and meeting clients etc.

Public Bank opened a new branch along Jalan Pantai today, and we went for a visit to congratulate the manager and staff. The office is located just 5 minutes from our office. It was quite a grand event with flowers and balloons etc.

Today was JJ's last day in school. She'll be on a 2-week holidays beginning from next week. But of course her tuitions will continue even during the holidays. I thought she was supposed to receive her report card this morning, but apparently the teachers were not in time to tally up the scores and positions. Maybe the kids will only receive their report cards when school reopens. The whole morning I was worried if JJ would get first in class. It's not a very likely thing to happen, but y'know, Mia promised to get her a kitten if she gets first in class. Of all the things in the world, has it got to be a kitten?

Tomorrow I'll have to catch up a bit on the coming treasure hunt. Need to work on the briefing presentation and fine-tune some of the questions. In the end, I may have to contribute about half of the total number of questions.

Then on Sunday morning is that dreadful 30km long run beginning from 5am. It will probably take 3 hrs 15 mins to complete. Oh I can already feel the exhaustion just thinking about it!

Still plenty to accomplish for the remaining 2 days of this week. I just hope that I'll remain sane when it's over.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just gave you a blog award.