Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boys & Girls: Money Talk 2

I am a bit embarrassed with the "Money Talk" experiment below. Perhaps it is no longer worth pursuing, but I am letting it continue anyway for the moment. But now I have enabled the "Moderate Comments" option, so perhaps I can do another little experiment, i.e. Money Talk 2, to compensate the one below.

A man goes into a store to buy a packet of biscuits. That packet costs RM1.65. He has three RM1.00 notes in his pocket, i.e. he has a total of RM3.00. He has no coins at all. He makes the purchase and pays the shopkeeper. How much change does he get back from the shopkeeper?

Again, DON'T POST YOUR ANSWER HERE. Send it to ckoh1965@yahoo.com, together with a shot explanation. And don't forget to state your gender too.

In a few days' time, we will analyse the answers.

3 comments:

Cornelius said...

I have only received 1 answer so far from a guy. Perhaps some gals would like to try too?

Anonymous said...

a moderated blog losses it appeal. the reason why blogs are engaging is because of the free flow and spontaneous nature of reader's comments.

Cornelius said...

Yes, delurk, I must agree with you there. That's also why I haven't bothered to look for this "comment moderation" option before this. I'm moderating the comments while this experiments are ongoing, because, y'know, some people have troubles following instructions... hehehe. After we're done, I'll revert back to the previous settings.