Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coming Back Soon...

It's been quite a while since the last time I updated this blog. Those of you who've sent me text messages and emails, or those who asked me directly in the street, let me hasten to assure you that I'm still alive and well!

I somehow did not have the mood to blog due to numerous reasons. But a major part of it was because I've been spending more time training for some sporting events in the following weeks. I have, still, a 100km ultra trail marathon in November; and a full marathon in Macau in December.

I've also been thinking seriously about some of the issues running through my mind—whether or not I want to blog about them. You see, it concerns people and clashes of personalities. Some of my thoughts are rather unpleasant; and most of you who've been following this blog would know that I am direct, and quite often brutal in the way I express myself!

Well, y'know what, I've decided to blog after all, but it has to be over this weekend; a good story deserves to be told in its entirety. I'll be back again!


No comments: