Friday, March 6, 2009

BIM Returns

Listen up folks! The Borneo International Marathon 2009 is now open for registration!

It's still a long way to 11 October 2009, but yesterday I went round to their office at B625, 6th floor Wisma Merdeka Phase 2 to sign up for Mia and myself. I'll be doing the full course of 42km for the very first time in my life; whereas Mia will be running her second half-marathon.

It was nice to meet Shan again. It's been quite a while since the last time I saw her. She looked stunning with longer hair (grow it longer, Shan). I've always said that women should keep long hair; they look beautiful and sexy that way, don't you agree? Unfortunately, Mia cut her hair short just before she ran the Singapore Marathon last year. Gave me quite a shock when she came home one day with short hair!

Anyway, folks, it's time to sign up for the Borneo International Marathon 2009 now. Don't miss the early-bird rates. See you at the starting line at the Likas Track & Field Stadium on 11 October 2009!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Aww Corn you flatter me.

But please, continue haha :)

Enjoy the long weekend!

Cornelius said...

Shan, the compliment only comes free for the first one. I start charging for additional ones! Just a business habit I can't shake off... hehehe.